Company: Qualicentric LLP
Job Designation: Consultant
Job Location: Delhi
Required Qualification: MBA, or CA
• Have 12-36 months of post-qualification experience in Mergers Acquisitions, Corporate finance, Financial Due Diligence, FP&A or in a similar environment.
• High level of strategic and creative thinking.
• Have strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Have the ability to work under pressure, stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
• Your responsibilities will include:
o Analysing the financial and operational positioning of the companies. Analyse the financial statements in depth to arrive at key issues that might impact the valuations or the proposed deal.
o Preparing pitch presentations for the proposed fund raise.
o In-depth knowledge of Business Modeling and valuations required for engagements.
If you interested for this Profile then kindly mail your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line CV for 12.