Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Qualification: MBA in Finance/CA/ICWA
- Good Communication
- Financial analysis and planning
- Cash flow forecasting
- Budget Planning
- Cost analysis and reduction
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 4 to 8 years of experience in directly managing AP and AR operations, managing Financial MIS.
- At least 2 years of experience in finalizing financial statements, tax assessment/filing/return handling/Auditing
- Should have handled audit and have experience of implementing processes with cross functions.
- Ensuring tax (TDS, GST/VAT, excise, service tax and PT) and statutory compliances on all payables of the company
- Manage banking operations on day to day basis and compliances relating to banks
- Responsible for operational business processes of the Company relating to Accounts Receivable.
- Preparing weekly and monthly MIS
- Preparation of cash flow and Budgets
- Reconciliation between payment gateway transactions with clients and Business development team and check inflows in bank account.
- Working closely with the CFO for various reporting and communication. Generation of MIS reports in a timely manner in a standard format to relate financial performance with business performance
- Invoice processing