Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
ACH Implementation Process is aligned to TF & O and is a part of GBAM. The Automated Clearing House (ACH) network is a nationwide electronic payments system that provides distribution and settlements of electronic credits and debits among financial institution.
The Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) and Electronic Payments Network (EPN) act as ACH Operators and provides central clearing facilities, through which financial institutions transmit or receive ACH entries.
The process deals with implementing (Set up & Maintenance) Bank of America customers (known as Originators) to initiate ACH entries into the payments system. Typically these are companies transferring funds to or from a consumer’s or other company’s account using the ACH network.
- Setting up and maintaining ACH entries on the payment system (ACX) with the help of Service Requests
- Received from Front/Middle office teams through Infinity/GFS Platforms.
- Located at Scranton, Richmond, Hyderabad & Gurugram
- Maker – Checker procedure in place for all the transactions processed
- Research and Document Review oriented process.
- Emailing and online conversation with internal departments is an integral part.
- Real time data capturing done at all times.
- The process runs on a 5 day 21 hour module.
- Process Updates and changes occur on a regular interval.
- The associate will report to a FLM and will be working as a Team Member
- The associate will be responsible for facilitating the set up and maintenance of ACH Service.
- Must understand, interpret and execute the instructions mentioned on ACH Implementation Forms
- Must be able to handle regular conversations through emails & online chats with MOIA’s and FOIA’s (Upstream partners).
- Must be able to provide resolution to the status requests and queries from internal customers.
- Required to be able to deliver and manage individual targets and contribute towards process metrics
- Education – Graduate
- Certifications If Any – NIL
- Experience Range – 0 to 2 Years
- Mandatory skills –
- Good typing speed
- Basic banking knowledge
- Desired skills – Good communication
Work Timings : 11:30 AM – 8:30 PM and Night Shift: 8:30 PM – 5:30 AM
Job Location : Gurugram