Manager – Finance ( Trade & Non Trade AP)
at Myntra Jabong
Role & Responsibilities :
- Handling GSTR-2A vs Purchase Register reconciliation activity through in house reconciliation tool.
- Period MIS reporting on the GST reconciliation Result.
- Planning and implementing the actions on the GST defaulting vendors.
- Handling accounts payable part related to accounting of invoices, payment, and reconciliation.
- Define vendors to be reconciled along with frequency of reconciliation.
- Reviewing the arithmetical ledger reconciliation prepared by the team and ensuring zero errors.
- Guiding and supporting the team for closure of reconciliation open items by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure clean NDC / sign off from vendors as per defined format with no open items pending.
- Summarized MIS of Open reconciliations / action items.
- Circulation of status update on reconciliation with respective stakeholders.
- Identify and drive all future initiatives and the risks.
- Driving and handling compliance and accounting related to accounts payable.
- Leading a team of 6+ members for GST reconciliation and Vendor ledger reconciliation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant with post qualification experience between 1.5 to 2.5 years
- Experience in GST return filing and reconciliation and updated knowledge on the GST law.
- Good Knowledge of TDS, and accounting compliance as per the accounting standards.
- Possess knowledge on the impact of debit notes and credit notes.
- Proficiency in MS office, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, flexible and versatile to take on job challenges.
- Possess the zeal to understand and learn new things and have an approach of Smart Work
- Ability to handle work independently.