Function: Operations → Accounting / Finance
- Responsible for the analysis of financials, generating and analyzing of research information, preparation of company profiles and proposal supporting documents.
- Perform company and industry research.
- Developing buy side and sell side pitches, valuation of companies.
- Stay informed of current business, economic and regulatory developments relevant to our clients.
- Establish strong professional relationships with onshore team members.
- Proficiency with relative valuations and market multiples.
- Good working knowledge of Intrinsic valuations (creating and reviewing DCF models).
- Education / professional qualifications.
- MBA / CFA.
- The candidate must have 2 to 4.5 years of working experience in either corporate roles, investment banks, or similar analytical/ deal experience, Financial Analysis, Valuation & Pitch support (buy side, sell side).
- Project and Team management exposure.
- Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working as part of a team during larger projects.
- High problem solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity.
- Goal driven – should be focused on helping clients meet their requirements – by developing answers and solutions when client requirement remains unclear / changes, and by providing relevant insights and key questions to fit the client objective.
- Understanding and exposure to accounting and financial statements analysis.
- Proficiency in using research databases like Captial IQ, Merger Market, Bloomberg, Factiva, Thomson Reuters and others.
- Proficiency in PPA, purchase price allocation, business combination, 805, 141, 141R, goodwill impairment, 350, 360, 142, OPM, 409A, 718, option pricing method, intangible assets, ktMINE, IntangibleSpring.
- Good understanding of corporate finance principles, corporate transactions, valuation techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point.
- A commercial outlook and a good understanding of the general business and economic environment.
- Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills – able to demonstrate how one supports the other and sound commercial acumen.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Behavioral / team skills.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently.