The Foreign Investment Facilitation Portal (FIFP) is the new online single point interface of the Government of India for investors to facilitate Foreign Direct Investment. This portal is being administered by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce & Industry. This portal will continue to facilitate the single window clearance of applications which are through approval route. Upon receipt of the FDI application, the concerned Administrative Ministry/Department shall process the application as per the Standard Operation Procedure (SOP). If the online filing of application is with digital signature by authorised signatory, physical submission of the copy is not required. For applications without digital signature, once the e-filing of the application is completed, the applicant is required to file/courier only SINGLE signed copy of the printed version of the online application, along with the duly authenticated copy of the documents attached with the application, to the Nodal Officers of the concerned Administrative Ministry/Department as per the SOP. The additional features such as: e-communication, quicker processing, reduced paperwork, SMS/email alert and many more continue to exist. Before you log in for the online application form, please take some time off to register on portal.
- Which documents need to be uploaded at the time of submission of application?
- Summary of Proposal on Company(Applicant) Letterhead
- Certificate of Incorporation(COI) (Investee/Investor/Downstream)
- Memorandum of Association(MOA) (Investee/Investor/Downstream)
- Board Resolution(Investee/Investor/Downstream)
- Audited Financial Statement of Last Financial Year(Investee/Investor/Downstream)
- Article of Association(Investee/Investor/Downstream)
- LLP Draft
- LLP Agreement
- Income Tax Return of Last Year
- Passport Copy/ Identification Proof
- A copy of the JV agreement/shareholders agreement/ technology transfer/trademark/brand assignment agreement (as applicable), in case there are existing ventures.
- Board resolution of any joint venture company(if required)
- Certificates of Incorporation and charter documents of any joint venture/company which is a party to the proposed transaction
- Certification for LLP cases compliance
- Copy of Downstream Intimation
- Copy of relevant past FIPB/SIA/RBI approvals, connected with the current proposal(In case of amendment proposal)
- Diagrammatic representation of the flow and funds from the original investor to the investee company and Pre and Post shareholding pattern of the Investee Company.
- In the cases of investments by entities which themselves are pooled investment funds, thw details such as names and addresses of promoters, investment managers as well as all the contributors to the investment fund.
- List of the downstream companies of the Indian company and the details of the equity held by the Indian Company along with the details of the activities of the companies
- Self Certificate of the documents/ for affidavit.
- The comments of the Indian partners/ technical/ trademerk collaborators about the new venture, on their official letter heads, with name and contact address of the signatory of the comments.
- The No Objection Certificate from the the State Government(in case of repatriation under real estate sector)
- Valuation certificate as approved by a CA
- Balance sheets of the last two years of investee company
- Certificate Regarding non-compete Clause
- Does the investee company company possess any advanced/critical technology. If so, the details therof may be furnished. Proposal and possibility of any technology transfer after the induction of FDI may also be indicated.
- Name and quantities of the products (both bulk drug and formulations) actually manufactured by investee Pharma company during last 3 financial years.
- Name of NLEMs manufactured alongwith corresponding qualitative production during last 3 financial years.
- Name of Products approved by concerned state drug controller
- The details of any technology transfer after the induction of FDI(in case of pharma)
Security Clearance Form
- Security Clearance Form
Additional Relevant Document
- Any Relevant Document